WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Geezeo is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join its team! We build personal finance management software as a service that is white labeled for community banks and credit unions. You will work with us to bring great design and technology to credit unions and community banks.
What do we value?
- Clean code
- Good testing
- Code reviews
- Clear communication (salty language expected, even)
- Planning for scale
- Solving hard problems
- Releasing often
What do we offer?
- Remote work environment (dress code completely optional)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Conference travel
- Flexible PTO (what you need, when you need)
- A budget to buy the technology you need to perform your job
- A unicorn!
What do we need?
- Experience designing large web applications
- Experience integrating with old and/or non-standard web services
- Firm grasp of Ruby, Rails, RSpec, and Git
- Experience with Haml, Sass, CSS, jQuery,
- Ability and desire to communicate with other team members
- Loves problem solving
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs