WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
At Bandzoogle, we build tools that help bands succeed online. Our app powers tens of thousands of artist websites and helps bands make a living by selling music and growing their fan base. We've been "bootstrapped, profitable, and proud" since 2003 and have been named one of the fastest growing companies in Canada the past two years.
We're looking for an experienced UI designer to:
- Lead the design direction for Bandzoogle.
- Build fun, pixel perfect UIs for our app.
- Plan, prototype, and design a new responsive templating system.
- Help build and grow some satellite projects into full-fledged companies.
- A strong understanding of modern UI/UX design concepts.
- Expert level HTML/CSS skills, including HTML5, adaptive CSS, and SASS.
- A portfolio with live UIs that we can check out.
- The ability to be productive in a distributed team environment. Our 17 member team is spread across Canada, Europe and USA; we work where we love to be.
What we offer
Other than the chance to work on fun projects that empower musicians, Bandzoogle offers:
- A fast paced startup atmosphere, with the stability of an established, profitable company.
- A great salary plus generous performance bonuses.
- A flexible & family-friendly schedule.
- Full health insurance for US and Canadian employees.
- Reimbursement of home office expenses, computer, and use of co-working spaces.
- A $1,000 yearly education expense account - reimburse books, conferences, whatever you want to learn about.
- Yearly meet-ups in fun locations (last one was at the Beautiful Chateau Montebello), family included!
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs