WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Agent Inbox is transforming the way real estate agents transact business and communicate with one another. We have automated the messaging, scheduling, routing, and other parts of the real estate transaction. We are a product-driven company that is obsessed with the user experience and delighting our customers. We are having tremendous success in our initial markets, have a huge sales pipeline, and are poised to rapidly become the standard way agents do business.
You will be joining a top team and will be taking a serious design leadership position with us. You will be building upon an organized and high quality product. You will be at the forefront of our product team, moving ahead of the rest to determine what we need to work on. You must have an insane attention to the smallest detail, obsess with providing the highest quality user experience, and keep abreast of new and emerging design trends.
Our development team is entirely remote. You should be US based and are welcome to join us in South Florida.
- Design robust, yet simple and intuitive messaging and scheduling related interfaces
- Design clean and unique User Interfaces to mirror UX requirements
- Develop deep empathy and understanding of our users and their experiences
- Translate user testing and research results into wireframes and user-flow diagrams
- Design for the responsive web
- Explore and incorporate new and emerging design trends
- Communicate and collaborate with developers on design
- Make our users incredibly productive and make a product they love
- Expert understanding of Adobe Photoshop or Sketch
- Expert understanding of Adobe Illustrator
- Experience designing products for both web and mobile
- Ability to discern between good and bad user experience
- Insane attention to the smallest details
- Experience designing for the responsive web
- Able to analyze, optimize, and simplify workflows
- Able to effectively communicate with other team members
- Great time management skills
- Portfolio of past work showcasing job requirements
- (BONUS) Experience with HTML
- (BONUS) Experience with CSS
- (BONUS) Experience working within a Rails Application
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs