We believe feeling good and doing good is the best reward, which is why our motto is “Be Well Rewarded.” We’ve created a rewarding, energetic work environment for the outside-the-box thinkers and absurdly talented.
Welltok is pioneering health optimization by connecting consumers with the right programs and resources to optimize their health and reward them for healthy actions and behaviors. Its CaféWell health optimization platform empowers users with personalized activities that are designed to drive healthy habits and active lifestyles. Be part of something big and join our smart, passionate team in changing the way consumers engage in their health.
Senior Cloud Operations Engineer
As a member of the Cloud Operations team, the Senior Cloud Operations Engineer, will work alongside Development, Security, and Release Management teams to apply extensive knowledge of web operations in Amazon Web Services for the betterment of Welltok's platform infrastructure. The successful candidate will have successfully managed Internet-facing services hosted in AWS, including the architecture, configuration, operation, automation, and continual improvement of underlying infrastructures.
Technologies you will work with include AWS (VPC, EC2, RDS, ELB, EB, IAM, others), Linux OS (mainly Ubuntu), Docker, Redis, RabbitMQ, Chef, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Design secure, scalable, and highly available architectures for web services
- Administer AWS environment, including provisioning and operation of compute instances and AWS services, user management, security, and traffic management
- Incident response (alongside software developers and site reliability engineers) with rotating on-call responsibility
- Automate the configuration, delivery, and operation of infrastructure systems and services
- Linux systems administration tasks (e.g., software install/patch/update, configuration, image management)
- Continually control cloud costs by reviewing deployed ecosystem, suggesting improvements and efficiencies
- Collaborate with software development and security teams to architect, build, deliver, and manage solutions
- Configure and tune monitoring and logging systems
- Strong experience in AWS architecture and operations
- Experience managing Internet-facing web applications, including performance monitoring, tuning, networking, traffic management
- Strong experience in automated configuration management system(s), e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, AWS OpsWorks
- Linux systems administration
- Experience with automation of IT infrastructure using common scripting languages/frameworks
- Experience in the following will be considered a "plus":
- Prior employment in the healthcare industry
- Docker (management and operations)
- Operation of web services built on Ruby on Rails stack
- Understanding of Agile delivery concepts and ITIL