WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
95% of our customers haven't spoken to a sales rep. They discovered SignEasy in the App Store either through search or featured listings, signed up, tried it and paid for a Pro or Business plan. Increasingly, teams inside small to mid-size businesses are reaching out to us to understand the full functionality and power of SignEasy and want to be helped by a Customer Success Representative to adopt SignEasy. For thousands of customers like these, you will be the face of SignEasy. Additionally, if existing customers face a problem or failure while going about their paperwork, they send us a support mail, which requires immediate response and hence we want to be able to serve them instantly so they don’t get frustrated and annoyed because otherwise they will lose a deal due to not being able to sign some important paperwork. No wonder, we will internally call you our breadwinner.
What you will do
- First and foremost, dive into tickets (head first!) the second they come in. During your support window, you'll own the queue.
- Talk to our prospects and customers over email and phone, and resolve their product queries.
- Take charge of Inbound Sales and VPP (Volume Purchase Program) Leads and close them based on the requirement
- Active participation in the CSP (Customer Success Program) by reaching out to existing customers and running analytics on their usage and Upsell.
- Provide online, screen share demos, webinars to existing and prospective customers.
- Ensure all pending queries and issues are resolved on a daily basis.
- During ticket downtime, you'll work on documentation, videos, proactive support, case study development, account management, and important one-off projects to increase customer happiness.
What we are looking for
- 2 -3 years of strong experience in Product Support with a SaaS Company
- Basic knowledge of debugging HTTP response codes and reviewing System logs and Events.
- Patience and empathy is a must.
- Knowledge on SLA’s and KPI metrics and Reporting.
- Good to have a Pre-Sales or Inbound Sales background.
- Skilled and eloquent in verbal and written communications.
- Enjoy talking to people and help solve their problems.
- You’re a self-starter and will first try to solve your own problems before asking for help.
- This position will cover from 9AM to 6PM, PST
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
This position will cover from 9AM to 6PM, PST
We Work Remotely
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs