WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
The PHP Application Developer develops Viddler’s customer facing applications and leads the development process. This position reports directly to VP of Product and is a great opportunity for a Lehigh Valley local to make a significant contribution to a growing product application. (Remote candidates may also be considered). You will be a senior contributor to create learning-focused video applications. The ideal candidate has a passion for code and is motivated to grow their technical and leadership experience. You thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to interface engagement.
- Proficient knowledge of PHP programming (at least 3 years of experience)
- Experience with Laravel, Codeigniter, or similar MVC framework
- Significant knowledge of Object Oriented Development and Design Patterns
- Significant knowledge of MySQL, and ORM (Object Relational Mapper) Libraries
- Proficient Knowledge of Python
- Experience working within the AWS ecosystem
- Experience and understanding of deployment technologies, source control, and enterprise web application server architecture.
- Ability to apply knowledge about design patterns to create well structured code.
- Comfortable working within the linux command line
- Ability to read, and comprehend technical specifications
- Excellent knowledge of Git for source control and best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Apache and Nginx a plus
- Develop innovative, learning-focused video applications to meet market needs
- Implement best practices and new solutions to create stable, scalable, and innovative applications.
- Be active in code reviews, and refactoring to ensure excellent, maintainable, and flexible products.
- Respond to, and fix issues promptly.
- Manage Code Deployments and GIT Repositories
- Coordinate efforts with the systems team, in concert with meeting the goals and objectives from the Product Owner
- Assist the systems team to help resolve issues when necessary
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.