Do you have the ability to deeply understand and integrate our clients needs and business strategy into exquisite interactive web and mobile designs? Does the hunger to design and make things people use everyday get you out of bed in the morning? Do you want to work with a company that really makes a difference in the lives of others?
We are looking for an experienced Interaction Designer to create high quality, interaction design work from early concepts through to highly detailed specifications and prototypes.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has been there before. You have at least 5 years of experience as an interaction designer and have professional knowledge of user-centered design, usability principles and techniques.
- Thinks big and likes details. You’re a natural at visualizing and prototyping concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and test ideas. You have a big picture vision, are highly organized and can roll up your sleeves to get into the details and is focused on delivering consistent results.
- Is a gifted designer with some coding experience. You have exquisite design taste and can bring that to life. You know how to code on a basic level or have a strong understanding of how technology affects design. It’s not just about the design, but how it will function too. Be sure to include a link to your portfolio when you submit your resume!
- Cares. Not just about the design, but is passionate about getting things made that will impact and transform the lives of our clients on a daily basis.
- Is an exceptional communicator. You know how to inspire and be heard through both the written and spoken word.
- Knows what a Scrum and Sprint is. You have experience working on Agile teams. You enjoy working with a multidisciplinary team of visual designers and developers in an ever-changing, fast moving environment to solve technical challenges.
- Believes that feedback is a gift. You welcome feedback as a useful tool that gives you opportunity to learn, grow and benefit the project. You don’t view it as an attack.
- Is self-motivated and can work independently. Once you are confident in what you need to do, you can run with it and don’t need a lot of direction. You are highly organized and always eager to learn more and share with the team.
- Wants to be part of purpose-driven organization. PN is a pretty incredible place and is committed to allowing you to do the work you love and love the work you do.
- Life-changing, research-driven nutrition coaching. That’s our mission at Precision Nutrition.
As an organization, we:
- Pay in the top 10% in the world for each position.
- Seek and support diversity.
- Offer 4 weeks paid time-off, benefits, and the ability to work remotely.
- Set you up with whatever fancy gear you need to perform at your best.
- Give you the flexibility to make your own schedule.
Not only that, but if you join us you can:
- Work from anywhere. If you’re in Toronto, our hometown, great! If not, no worries. Many people on our team work exclusively from home, from all over the world.
- Work in the fitness and nutrition industry.
We love exercise, we love nutrition, and we love sport. That’s why we started this company. If you do too, you’ll appreciate how rare it is to find a career you really love. For active, fit people, Precision Nutrition is that opportunity.
- Work with fun, bright, and talented people. We’re a small company, and we’re picky about who we work with, because to us, this isn’t just a job; it’s our life.
Learn more about Precision Nutrition at http://www.precisionnutrition.com/