WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
- Design and develop components for mobile video advertising products
- Work closely with our design and product management teams
- Collaborate with engineering peers to implement complete solutions that integrate with the rest of our technology stack
- Design, implement & test new features in our video ad units
- Author clean code and documentation
- Able to work from home with our geographically dispersed team in EST time zone.
- 4+ years of software development experience and 2+ years of experience developing for mobile web
- In-depth knowledge of the video advertising space
- Hands on experience working with the html5 media elements (video, audio) on mobile web
- Experience with VAST/VPAID
- Experience working with Version Control Systems, ideally git
Nice to haves:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience writing HTML5 web pages
- Experience working with videojs or JW Player
- Knowledge of Grunt and/or Gulp
- Some experience working map reduce technologies
Compensation / Perks
You will be rewarded for your hard work! You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. You'll love the challenging, fast paced work environment and the ability to make a difference.
DashBid is a fast growing video ad yield optimization platform intensely focused on delivering the highest value to publishers without the conflict of other video platforms which play both sides of the market (buy and sell). DashBid’s technology powers the analysis and automated sale of video advertising inventory across dozens of programmatic sales channels ensuring the highest prices for the publisher. DashBid.com is growing rapidly and reaches more than 500 million monthly unique visitors.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs