WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We’re a small team that has grown very quickly, and what we care the most about is helping good things flourish. To do that, we create powerful, beautiful, yet easy-to-use tools for nonprofits and social good projects all over the world.
Who we're looking for is a UI/UX designer with experience and focus in designing websites and web interfaces. You'll work closely with our CTO and play an integral part of enhancing existing features and taking ownership in building out new ones. It's a chance of a lifetime to make the world a better place with your design skills.
This position is a part-time contract/freelance with the potential to transition to full-time. Market rate compensation dependent on experience.
We're based in New York City (Brooklyn) and remote candidates are welcome to apply.
Examples of your previous work or projects are required, otherwise your application will not be considered.
- Assist in planning and designing new functionality for our crowdfunding platform
- Mockup and prototype new features and enhance current ones based on feedback from our customers
- Maintain and expand our corporate site and other marketing assets
Our ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Proficiency in UI/UX design patterns and methodologies. Strong visual design skills. Be able to take your designs from prototype/wireframe to a final product.
- A desire for excellence and an attention to detail. You will be thinking through user flows/interactions, how things will look/function on different devices, and ultimately how to best delight our customers.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently as you will be own significant pieces of the design process.
- Ability to flourish in a small team.
- No red tape and no office politics
- Work remotely (anywhere you’d like with internet and phone!)
- Help good things flourish
- Flexible hours
- Competitive market-based compensation
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs