WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
If you want to work with us, you should:
- have at least 5 years’ web development experience
- have some experience developing PHP applications
- be adept at object-oriented programming
- know how to use distributed version control
- be well versed in the best practices to manage technical debt
- understand how to implement unit tests
- meet deadlines, and communicate proactively if you can’t do so
- be motivated to learn and constantly improve
Before you apply, please be certain that:
- all your included links work
- you’ve included:
- a personal cover letter
- a resume, with a concise list of your proficiencies
- links to live sites or applications you’ve built yourself
- your GitHub profile if you have one
- your skillset fits the requirements we’ve listed above
Phuse is a remote team of creatives who craft websites, interfaces and brands, from concept to completion.
As a people-focused team, we’re committed to work-life balance. and we understand the need to offer everyone opportunities for learning and growth.
At Phuse, everyone enjoys:
- 30 hour work weeks
- an open vacation policy
- a flexible schedule
- allowances of over $4,000 /year
- annual team retreat
- a starting salary of $52,000 /year
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs