WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Note: This is a remote or onsite position.
What we do
UX Academy offers it's students the ability to start a rewarding career in UX Design in 12 weeks by providing mentorship from industry experts and assisting students with finding paying projects. Join us to create an online learning experience that is truly unlike any other.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and technically proficient Web Designer. As a Web Designer at UX Academy, you will assist our student mentors with small, on-going projects.
- Must be able to proficiently code in HTML and CSS
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong UI and visual design skills
- Strong technical skills with the technology used to create modern sites (HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, etc.)
- Experience creating sites for consumer facing properties using responsive design techniques
- Design wireframes and mockups of engaging and responsive online experiences
- Build out those designs with clean and cross-browser friendly code
- Work seamlessly with a variety of teams and multi-disciplined areas (internal and external)
- Conduct and drive user discovery research
- Ownership over the company's web analytics
Nice to Have
- A Github profile, or contributions to open source projects
- Experience working with SASS or LESS
- Understanding of the latest SEO/SEM best practices
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Generous, flexible vacation
- Catered lunches daily
- Gym Membership
- Paid Commuter Benefits
Read more about our program on our website at www.uxacademy.io
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $55,000 to 75,000 USD Annually
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs