Are you an exceptional product marketer who understands the art of refined, crafted messaging and who is able to turn a great product into an amazing and compelling story? This role might be for you.
Your role will be to position, message and develop our product and bring it to our audience. You’ll be responsible for telling the Kayako story and vision for customer service: turning an amazing product into a compelling story.
Goals you will own
- You’ll be responsible for the positioning, messaging and delivery of our products to the market.
Some of the activities that might help you achieve those goals
- Become a product expert and evangelist for Kayako.
- Understand and develop customer personas, using your learnings to develop marketing and our product strategy and roadmap.
- Develop positioning that differentiates Kayako’s products in the market.
- Turn great product functionality into a well crafted narrative, with strong messaging and compelling value propositions to back it.
- Support and train the sales team so that the company is best place to deliver the most value to our customers.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
- Help develop interesting case studies, cultivate customer evangelists and manage customer communications.
- Build high-quality product marketing content for our prospects and customers including presentations, videos, webinars, white papers, ad copy and product content for both internal and external use.
- Contribute to the Kayako blog, online communities and other social media channels.
What you bring
- Minimum 2 years of B2B marketing experience, with 1 year of that in B2B technology product marketing.
- Strategic thinker with strong decision making capabilities with the ability to balance multiple priorities and competing opportunities.
- You are instinctively lean, keen to rapidly iterate, measure and validate.
- You are genuinely passionate about improving how customers connect with businesses and building the future of customer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and team working skills.
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with engineering and other departments.
You’d be a great fit if
- You are a passionate self-learner.
- You relish a challenge and have a strong belief in measuring results and progress.
- You carry a strong software product background.
- You are passionate about technology products and clever, innovative and compelling marketing.
- You enjoy networking with other product folk.
Growth marketing at Kayako
This is an unmissable opportunity to join a fast-growth product startup at the heart of London’s tech scene. We are a small but cross-functional team that is focused and aggressive in the pursuit of growth. We are anti traditional marketing pigeon holes and bust through silos: developing all aspects of the funnel and product to achieve our goals.
- We put the customer first
- We are entrepreneurial through and through
- We bias towards action
- We are fanatical about self-improvement
- We are an analytical bunch and always look for ways to measure and validate our work
Perks and benefits
- Stock options - we want everyone to be invested in the success of their work.
- Flexible working hours (open to remote workers).
- Choose your own gear - we are a Mac shop (but won’t sneer if you feel differently!)
- Childcare vouchers - as a family-friendly workplace, we operate a childcare vouchers scheme for all our employees.
- 25 days paid holiday (in addition to bank holidays!) - with roll-over and buy-back available.
- Monthly on-site massage - yes, we have someone come in once a month. No, it’s not weird.
- Fully stocked fridge - keeping the team going. Standard.
- Weekly craft Deskbeers - every Friday. No reason or explanation needed. And we won’t judge you if you wanted to have one on a Thursday either.
- Weekly fruit delivery - to compensate for the weekly beers.
- Weekly team lunches - because we like food, and we love bonding over it.
- Plus - we're working on putting together a generous training/wellbeing benefits package in addition to the above.
(please some of these are location specific and may not apply to remote workers)
We've brought the helpdesk a long way. We started out with an ambitious goal: a better online customer support experience. Today, tens of thousands of businesses connect to millions of customers using Kayako.
You can trace us back to 2001. We bootstrapped from there to where we are today, but that was just one phase of an exciting journey. We are about to embark on an exciting new period for the company and product, and completely revolutionize the way businesses build support and build relationships with their customers. Does that pique your interest? Drop us a line!