At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We are hiring engineers to help us unify the world's sales calls and emails into one beautiful workflow.
We’re looking for our first manager of customer support to ensure every interaction with our customers is on point. This person will own all areas of support including hiring a world-class team of customer support executives, owning all support KPIs, and working directly with customers to resolve some of their most complex and challenging issues.
This position reports into the Director of Customer Success.
YOU SHOULD HAVE...
- 2+ years of experience on a customer support team of a B2B SaaS product
extensive administrative and agent level experience with Desk.com
- Ability to read through scripts / have a basic understanding of programming concepts in Python / Ruby / Java
a track record of delivering exceptional service to both non-technical business users and deeply technical engineers
YOU SHOULD ENJOY...
- interacting with customers over the phone and email
- creating well-written and visually pleasing education content
- recruiting and managing a small team of customer support executives around the world
- debugging complex problems in email, phone, and billing systems
BONUS POINTS IF...
- you have experience on a sales team or working in a sales-oriented culture
WHY WORK WITH US?
- For the personal growth experience of helping build a truly successful SaaS company with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
- Above market salary, equity, healthcare, dental, and retirement benefits package
- Work remotely from anywhere in the U.S., or from our HQ in Palo Alto, CA with a beautiful view. Just be willing to do a bit of traveling every quarter for some face-to-face time with the whole team.