WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We are hiring engineers to help us unify the world's sales calls and emails into one beautiful workflow.
We’re looking for our first non-founder (read: big shoes to fill in delivering exceptional support!) customer support executive in the U.S.. This person will work directly with customers via email, phone, chat, and screen sharing to not only resolve any issues customers have but also be a sounding board for complex workflow or sales related challenges our customers have.
The ideal candidate will be both technical (Computer Science background) and also have a deep understanding or willingness to learn the craft of sales to provide high-level strategic advice to customers.
This position reports into the Manager of Customer Support.
- Experience working in a remote environment (solely communicating over hipchat, skype, slack, etc.)
- Junior level experience as a software engineer or web developer
- Native English proficiency and excited to work with customers on the phone, via email, or over live chat
- Ability to extrapolate complex concepts into well-written, visually pleasing educational support content
BONUS SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Live in the central or eastern timezones of the U.S.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- For the personal growth experience of helping build a truly successful SaaS company with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
- Above market salary, equity, healthcare, dental, and retirement benefits package
- Work remotely from anywhere in the U.S., or from our HQ in Palo Alto, CA with a beautiful view. Just be willing to do a bit of traveling every quarter for some face-to-face time with the whole team.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs