WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
DataStax delivers Apache Cassandra™ in a database platform purpose built for the performance and availability demands of IOT, web, and mobile applications. We are looking for a talented engineer to build, improve, and evangelize world class drivers and tools for Cassandra and the DataStax Enterprise platform, with a focus on our Ruby driver. Candidates can be located anywhere; SF Bay Area is a plus.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create and update high productivity tools that developers working with Cassandra will use daily
- Troubleshoot bug reports from internal QA, from customers, and from the Apache community
- Make developers more familiar with our tools through blog posts or meeting them in community events
- Strong Ruby background in systems or back-end software
- Familiar with popular tools used in the Ruby space
- Comfortable working with a team either locally or distributed
- BS degree in Computer Science
- Candidates can be located anywhere; SF Bay Area is a plus
The stuff that would be nice to have:
- Familiarity with other languages such as C# or PHP
- Experience designing multi-threaded systems
- Experience with Apache Cassandra
- Experience with git source control
DataStax is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: "EEO is the Law"
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs