WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
TDA Labs is looking to hire a full-time contract to hire position for an exciting opportunity assisting the development of a new sms/text messaging/web application.
Who Should Apply:
- US Residents authorized to work in the US only
- Remote and/or On-Site in Sugarland TX
- Some travel to Stafford/Houston TX may be required
- Contract to hire, full-time work required (40 hrs/week)
- Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills
- 5+ years experience building web applications
- 2+ years experience with building NodeJS applications
- Experience using RabbitMQ or similar message queuing services
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (prefer CouchDB/Couchbase)
- Familiarity with developing distributed high-availability applications
- Ability to deliver high quality software in a fast paced, iterative, and agile environment
- Comfortable with automated testing/builds and other engineering best practices
- Experience with erlang/elixir/otp or willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with hosted environments AWS, Azure, etc
- Comfortable working with *nix environments for development
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs