WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
An incredible opportunity to experience life at a global market leader, while delivering world-class e-commerce experiences that will help grow DocuSign's Professional and Small Business markets.
DocuSign is the leader in digital transaction management and a global standard for signing everything, everywhere.
We are one of the few large-scale, SaaS providers to offer direct to consumer e-commerce which provides a significant impact to the company's success.
We're looking for an accomplished Magento Engineer who's interested in joining the the e-commerce team as a DocuSign Employee. We are one of the most well-regarded technical teams in one of San Francisco's top-performing companies. We complete our sprints as promised and our bug rate is extremely low. We are aiming to become a "full-stack" team that technically owns all of its dependencies. Ambitious? You bet. Easy? Not at all. Rewarding? Very!
- Leads development and maintenance of all Magento functionalities
- Actively maintains and improves dev and stage environment management
- Owns code deployment and is open to explore alternative models to gain efficiency
- Monitors performance and makes recommendations and executes actions towards performance gains
- Actively participate in software design, architecture, and strategic planning sessions
- Full-time employment opportunity only - relocation assistance available or will consider remote worker meeting all requirements
- Able to demonstrate Magento experience and expertise via portfolio of sites you've worked on/published modules; Magento Certified Developer or Zend Certified Developer preferred
- 5-8 years of professional experience in software development
- 5 years of experience in LAMP applications
- Able to interface/collaborate with global marketing team
- Integration with different payment processors; international payments a huge plus
- Experience with recurring payments, customized cart, set up custom filters for custom UIs, promo codes
- Custom module development
- Familiar with Agile processes like Scrum and Kanban
- Happy to work in a widely diverse team, where decisions and priorities are driven by analytics and revenue in addition to good engineering practice
- Experience working on other platforms such as .NET, Drupal, Django, Node JS, Angular
- Implementation of international payment methods in Magento
- Knowledge and experience in Full Page Caching and/or Varnish/ESI
- Systems administration experience
- REST API development
- Environment provisioning with tools such as Chef
- Performance-DB optimization, apache tuning
- Experience with localization
- Strong Git-fu
- A/B Testing
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs