WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
What we offer:
- High level of responsibility in designing a viral marketing platform for business owners.
- Work wherever, when ever you want, as long as you meet 30~40 hours a week.
- Be apart of a team of A players.
- Rob - Ex-Macquarie Capital, Ex-Groupon Australia. University of New South Wales Science/Law Scientia Schollar, Top 60 in Australia in university entrance exam 99.90 UAI. Traveled over 40 countries
- Claire - Ex-Goldman Sachs, Ex-RBS, University of London Mech Engineering
- Percy - Curtin University Mech Engineering, top student in cohort, vice chancellors list. 3 year web development experience
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years software engineering
- Backend: Laravel, PHP, MVC frameworks, MySQL.
- Frontend: jQuery, Sass, responsive design
- Basic UI design and mock up skills in Photoshop,
- Worked within a Scrum or Agile team, where you practiced Test Driven Development using PHP Unit.
- A degree in Computer Science or STEM field, with top grades
About Deals Extra:
Deals Extra is currently Australia's largest daily deals aggregator with over 200,000 users and $400,000 in gross voucher sales per month. We are looking to pivot, work directly with businesses owners, and implement a new unique approach to daily deals. This will be in the form of a viral marketing platform for business owners. For the user 1. Users do not have to pay for the deal 2. Users must share the deal on social media to claim a discount 3. The more friends a user refers the better rewards they receive; steeper discount, freebies etc 4. Users use our mobile app to claim their discounts/freebies at the business. For the business owner 1. Business owners create rewards, discounts and freebies for customers to tell their friends about the business. 2. Deals Extra and the business owner drives user traffic to the campaign. 3. Users refer their friends 4. Business owner pays Deals Extra for each referred customer that redeems a voucher, as tracked by our mobile app. We are looking to build a incentivized viral referral platform for business owners.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs