WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
To complement our team, we are looking for a software developer who wants to join us building exciting products for developers.
Who we are:
We are a small team of innovators who love to build products that make life easier for developers. We are running BackHub, a backup service for GitHub repositories and are kickstarting SprintHub, a service to improve agile project management for larger GitHub projects.
How we work:
- We work agile and lean
- We work in iterations instead of bigbang-waterfall
- We work test driven
- We release early and often
- We care about a good user experience
- We work remotely most of the time
- We practice DevOps
In this role, you will:
- Improve BackHub by building new features and refactor existing ones
- Develop SprintHub form scratch together with your team (UX-Designer/Frontend-Developer, DevOps and Software Architect)
- 3+ years experience in Ruby
- Solid experience with git and GitHub
- Experience developing web apps
- Familiar with software testing using cucumber + rspec
- Comfortable in Unix environments
- Comfortable working with APIs
- Familiar with data backup concepts is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
Why Join us?
- Build exciting products, stuff that you’d love to use yourself
- Work remotely most of the time and meet up with your team for work camps
- Open minded company culture with a pioneering spirit
- Flat hierarchy with opportunity for high responsibility
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs