EQIS is a fast-growing Financial Services Technology firm disrupting the market by breaking down the barriers that prevent individual clients from investing in high-powered investment strategies commonly used by big endowments and ultra-high net worth investors.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be a member of a small cross-functional Scrum Team and be involved in every aspect of the product development cycle. You’ll work closely with the team to determine the best solution for the problem or feature at hand and will be responsible for architecture, design, and implementation of software that meets the requirements of the business and its clients. The process involves interacting with the business and analysts to ensure there are no loose ends. The finished implementation includes unit and integration tests. We are a growing Engineering team with high standards, yet we offer a great deal of autonomy and flexibility. If you're a person who enjoys working with a lot of freedom, but knows how to take full ownership of a project and meet deadlines with quality, then this is the role for you.
- 10+ years of professional experience in at least one dynamic server-side language
- 5+ years of Microsoft C# and ASP.net development experience
- Extensive experience in Test-Driven Development techniques including automated Unit Tests and Integration Tests
- Experienced in Continuous Integration (CI)
- A solid foundation in OOP, design patterns, algorithms, programming languages, networking and Microsoft operating systems.
- Expert understanding of web application internals and common technologies.
- Strong understanding of deployment strategies and production infrastructure needs.
- Extensive experience in application scalability.
- Proficiency in SQL, relational database schema design and ORM technologies.
- Strong communication and leadership abilities.
- Experience with Scrum practices.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Financial Services Experience
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Visual Studio 2010
- SQL Management Studio
- SQL Server
- Container Based Architecture
- Cruise Control
- Medical and Dental
- Flexible PTO policy
- Discounted Gym Membership