WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Are you an innovative back end developer looking to make your mark working for a financial services start-up? Do you want to be part of the team that will transform the online trading industry? Tradovate is seeking an experienced and talented Back End Software Engineer who wants to make a difference by pushing the limits of technology. We are building state of the art solutions for online futures trading by challenging ourselves to deliver a creative, intuitive and scalable user experience to our customers. Successful candidates will be talented technicians and innovative thinkers who are driven to make a difference and help change an industry long held back by yesterday’s technology.
- Expertise with Akka, ZeroMQ, Netty, Boost, QuickFIX, Apache Lucene, NodeJS, ReactJS
- Experience with SQL systems (MySQL, Oracle) and NoSQL systems (MongoDB)
- Experience with ELK stack
- Experience with test frameworks like Scalatest and Jasmine
- Experience building/deploying/analyzing distributed and cloud-based infrastructure; Docker and - Docker-based orchestration systems
- Experience with REST, WebSockets and web service design
- Experience with financial protocols like FIX, FAST
- Experience with broadcasting large volumes of real-time data with low latency
- Working knowledge of futures industry, risk calculations
- 6+ years of development
- Master Degree in Computer Science
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.