WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Requisition Number 15-0088
We seek a QA Engineer - Mobile, with experience in developing quality assurance systems for web and mobile platforms, that can participate in design decisions, work as part of one or more software development teams, and contribute to our ongoing development efforts.
The QA engineer will create global test plans and test cases, review user interfaces for conformity and functionality, design and develop test cases for APIs and user interfaces, efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products, be able to find, isolate, document, regress and track bugs through resolution as well as interpret and report testing results. The QA engineer will review product requirements and design documents to create and ensure test plans and test suites adhere to the requirements. The QA engineer will ensure proper code coverage across multiple platforms and apply best practices to the overall test process.
- 4-year accredited technical degree, or equivalent professional experience (not just a coding bootcamp, please)
- 2 or more years of software quality assurance or development experience
- 1 or more years of quality control/quality assurance experience for mobile applications
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to write code to automate Selenium tests
- Experience with cross-browser testing
- Experience with cross-platform (e.g., web, Android, iOS) testing
- Experience and knowledge of manual testing
- Experience building regression, stress, load, and performance tests for APIs, web applications, or mobile apps
- Knowledge of test processes, methodologies, tools, and technologies
- Experience writing reports on quality assurance activities and findings
- Ability to profile applications - identify bottlenecks and propose solutions
- Ability to understand functional and technical specifications and analyze data and output logs
- Ability to write documentation that will be distributed externally
- Ability to work in the Agile ecosystem
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an Agile ecosystem
- Be able to work independently as needed
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs