WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
DataStax delivers Apache Cassandra™ in a database platform purpose built for the performance and availability demands of IOT, web, and mobile applications, is looking for an engineer to help take DataStax Enterprise to the next level. In this role you will be working on integrating big data technologies such as Cassandra, Spark, Solr and Hadoop into our flagship product. Past experience with distributed enterprise software development is required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in and drive general product development for our DataStax Enterprise product
- Implement new cutting edge features for our customers
- Resolve hard customer issues
- Integration work involving Cassandra, Spark, Solr, Hadoop and other relevant Big Data technologies
- Strong Java background in systems or back-end software
- Experience designing multi-threaded systems
- Comfortable working with a distributed, larger development organization
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Passionate about high performance large scale systems
- Well organized and enjoys the freedom of working independently
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- The stuff that would be nice to have (but not a deal breaker)
- 5+ years software development experience
- Experience with scalable systems design and implementation
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with any of Apache Cassandra, Spark, Solr, Hadoop, Hive, Pig
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs