WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We’re a small, fully-remote team focussed on building great products for an industry (commercial real estate) that’s still largely undisrupted by technology. Our wild start-up days are behind us – we're all grown up and profitable now with a 14-year track record and users that love us. We’re working on some big things and could really use some help.
As our design lead, you'll be doing a little bit of everything:
- Helping with the UX and overall product design
- Designing and implementing responsive interfaces with HTML, CSS, and some JS, working alongside developers, pushing code daily
- If you’re up for it, occasionally lending a hand with marketing, brand management, content strategy, and print design
- Usability is very important to you, and empathy is one of your defining characteristics.
- You stay up with the latest-and-greatest ideas and processes, and consciously work to become a better designer every day.
- Like us, you value stability, work/life balance, group decisions, and working with people that are good-natured, interesting, hard-working, and self-motivated.
Catylist is for you if...
- You feel lost and unappreciated in the corporate bureaucracy of a big company.
- You're so over the chaos and uncertainty of a start-up. You like having reasonable hours and knowing that your job will be around next week.
- Freelance work is not your bag. You prefer to focus on solving large, complex design problems rather than wrangling clients.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), remote, W2 position with benefits (health/dental/vision/401k).
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs