Parse3 is seeking a smart, problem-solving software developer to join our rapidly growing team. In this role you will be responsible for creating high performance, reliable, secure, and maintainable code that our customers can count on.
The ideal candidate would be a talented web developer with exceptional technical skills and a passion for quality code and new technologies. Experience with web application development is required.
This is a full time remote employment opportunity open to applicants located in the United States only. This position is not open to contract employees or B2B opportunities. Required work hours are 9 AM - 5 PM EST. Only applicants with prior experience working remotely will be considered.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Strong skills in object-oriented design and programming
- Prior experience on the Microsoft.Net platform and with the C# progamming language would be preferred.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of web application architecture is required.
- Experience with one of more of the following technologies would be desirable but not mandatory:
- Background in database-driven applications; experience with Microsoft SQL Server in particular
- Database Design and ORM technologies
- Sitecore or other content management systems
- Test-Driven or Test-Assisted development
- A proven track record of successful remote work and self discipline.
Successful employees will be:
- Team players willing to work hard to ensure the success of the team, the project and Parse3.
- Curious - problem solving will not be a chore, but a welcome exercise to strong candidates.
- Good communicators with the ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Personal ethics combined with career-oriented professional ambitions are must have attributes.
- Working at Parse3 isn’t all about business – it’s about quality of life too. It is a fun and exciting place to work for those who enjoy challenging projects in a casual and creative work environment.
We offer our employees:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- Please note that we do not provide relocation, nor do we provide work sponsorship.
Parse3 is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. No agencies please.