Code Climate is the world's largest static analysis platform, helping over 50,000 developers improve the health of their codebases. We work hard to provide clear, timely and actionable insights derived from source code. We recently launched the Code Climate Platform, the first open, extensible platform for all types of static analysis, and we take customer service very seriously.
As our Customer Support Lead, you’ll be the interface to our awesome community of paid and Open Source users, helping ensure that everyone who uses Code Climate has a top-notch experience. You'll own the majority of our incoming communication via Twitter, email, phone, and support tickets. You'll work with prospective and existing customers alike to empower them to achieve awesome results.
We're looking for someone who is obsessed with products, user happiness and continual process improvement. You should be excited by the possibilities that a service like ours opens up for developers, and be able to communicate that excitement.
Examples of the work you'll be doing:
- Reducing customer support volume through excellent documentation, new ideas for user experience improvements and educational content like webinars
- Owning customer support metrics - track what's important to the business, share your progress, and learn from your experiences
- Proactively fixing customer issues
- Continuously finding ways to surprise and delight customers
- Helping facilitate interaction with high value customers
- Managing other customer support representatives
We're looking for someone awesome because:
- You're good with technology, familiar with at least the basics of computer programming, and have a desire to learn more
- You've got tons of empathy and love helping customers
- You're a champion in written and verbal communication
- You're a self-starter and will try tackling a problem before asking for help
- You're optimistic and like working on a growing team
Working at Code Climate
- Join a small team of around ten full-time people who love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and maternity/paternity leave.
- Health (PPO), dental and vision insurance. We pay 100% of the premium and 50% of the premium for dependents.
- Company retreats twice a year. So far we've gone to Bali and San Diego.
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending tech conferences.
- Interact with our software developer customers regularly, on GitHub, Twitter, at conferences, etc.
- The best technology to get your job done. A new laptop of choice, and (practically) whatever else you need.
- Dog-friendly office stocked with snacks, drinks and cold-brew iced coffee.