WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Fleaflicker is looking for an energetic customer support specialist to provide friendly first-line support for our popular fantasy football platform.
- Provide friendly, timely support to customers via email.
- Troubleshoot and exercise judgment to address customer issues.
- Work closely with engineering teams to resolve issues quickly.
- Make recommendations to improve service based on feature requests and bugs.
- Develop and maintain help documentation based on customer feedback.
- Communicate with customers on social media.
- Experience in a customer-facing technical support role.
- Knowledge of fantasy sports.
- Competitive base salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Full health insurance coverage
Fleaflicker is a fantasy sports platform. Since 2005, we have provided the most user-friendly and customizable fantasy sports experience to hundreds of thousands of sports fans.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.