You are a versatile developer who enjoys working across all layers of the tech stack. You're smart, creative, and passionate about what you do. You enjoy solving business and technical problems alike.
- We’re a small, fully remote team looking for self starters that don’t need to be micromanaged.
- We move quickly. We deploy several times a day, and we focus on shipping products that make the company money.
- Our business is growing rapidly and we need someone who will embrace the problems of a growing user base and the need for more sophisticated infrastructure and tooling.
- Our team is really strong and we’re looking for other developers that can push us to be better. We expect to see open source work, coding samples, or take our coding test.
About The Job
You’ll be working on a variety of projects across our tech stack: migrating data and applications from the Platform-as-a-service (PAAS) that currently hosts most of our data, modernizing our web applications, building API endpoints to support new web and mobile app features, and maybe even helping squash bugs in our mobile apps.
- Experience building and working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience managing Linux servers in cloud environments
- Strong passion for open source technologies
- Excellent creative problem solving skills
- Passion for solving business problems with technology
- Experience with iOS development
- Experience with Android development
- Familiarity with configuration management solutions (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)
- Significant contributions to Open Source
- Experience in Enterprise software development