WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Shyp is using a combination of technology, logistics, and outstanding customer service to make it easy for people and businesses to send things to each other. Our award-winning app delivers a thoughtful consumer experience, while our fleet of couriers and warehouse technicians form the backbone for our high-paced package processing pipeline. The end result is an experience that the New York Times has called “magical.” (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/22/technology/personaltech/use-an-app-pay-a-fee-and-ship-almost-anything.html)
We’re taking Shyp to the next level as we expand our geographic footprint and suite of product offerings.
Shyp is seeking bright, articulate, detail-oriented applicants with a desire to contribute to and be a part of a world-class customer experience team. Our mission is to deliver timely and professional customer service at all times; you will be instrumental in achieving this. You are action-oriented and flexible, with expert conflict resolution skills. You’re able to keep your cool in situations when the stakes and pressure are high and thrive in a relaxed, autonomous and fun environment.
- Deliver high-quality customer service that emphasizes and prioritizes customer needs.
- Communicate with customers and partners via phone or email, utilizing a variety of software tools (Zendesk) to navigate customer accounts; research and review policies; and provide effective solutions.
- Exude patience, ownership and empathy with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions and provide the best solutions.
- Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely.
- Have exceptional communication and composition skills, including clear and concise verbal and written communication with both external customers, partners & co-workers.
- Work with customer support, operations and partners to triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
- Full-time, on a fixed schedule totaling 40 hours/week.
- Weekend and weekly evening availability are required.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Skilled written and verbal communicator.
- Solution-oriented problem solver, with ability to make appropriate decisions on behalf of customers quickly and effectively.
- Two years customer service experience in a fast-paced, high pressure setting.
- College Degree.
WHAT WE'D LOVE TO SEE
- Familiarity with Zendesk and Apple’s operating systems (we work on Macs).
- Knowledge of the e-commerce, shipping or logistics industries.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish.
- Comprehensive Coverage for: Health, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Vacation.
- Laptop, Display, Keyboard, Mouse and Headset.
- Comp: Hourly.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs