At Joy of Marketing, we teach thousands of professional photographers to do what they love every day. . ...and get paid well for it. It's why we come to work everyday - to help thousands of passionate, creative entrepreneurs figure out how to turn their hobby and passion into a money making business that doesn't sacrifice their lifestyle or family. How do we do it? By creating online courses, digital products and software that teaches how to market, sell and price.
Only "A Players" Need Apply
At the Joy of Marketing, we're only interested in having "A Players" join our team. To better qualify what an A Player is, here are a list of traits:
- An A Player is able to handle the pressure of a fast-paced work environment where deadlines are short and changes come quick. The A Player is able to think on their feet, make fast decisions and take action on a decision with minimal lag time.
- An A Player is self-driven by an intense desire to accomplish a goal or project. They have a tremendous work ethic and see to it that the job gets done.
- An A Player realizes that in a distributed team environment, over communication is required to avoid ambiguity and miscommunication.
- An A Player works together with the rest of the team to accomplish the goal, often going out of their way to help another team member who is struggling.
- An A Player offers solutions, rather than simply pointing out problems.
What You'll Own
- Creating visually-appealing landing pages using Unbounce & Wordpress
- Designing social media graphics for Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and our blog
- Creating web graphics for online events, web pages and promotions
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- A high-level of skill creating eye-catching typography. This is what we like.
- Experience creating graphics for Wordpress.
- English language (not only for quality assurance in our design pieces, but also communicating within a distributed team).
What We'd Love To See
- Proficiency using the landing page creation tool Unbounce.
- Experience designing landing pages with conversion in mind.
- Experience in the internet marketing industry