WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
You will get to:
Build advanced data visualizations which using D3js for the business intelligence, data discovery and analytics offerings.
Deploy releases through environments
Learn and apply visual requirements and guidelines that improve the perception and understanding of data, promote usability, and support our high standards for design.
- 3+ years of Professional Web front-end development experience
- 2+ years of Html5 development experience
- Knowledge of any single-page application frameworks like Backbone.js / React.js / AngularJS
- Knowledge of client side data transformation tools like jQuery/Crossfilter.js/Immutable.js, Underscore.js/ Moment.js
- Knowledge of Data Integration using server side Node.js, PHP, or Python
- Strong skills in creating HTML/CSS code mark-up optimized for size and render time based on prepared visual design
- Comfortable both working within an existing code base and writing code from scratch
- Excellent problem solving, design and debugging skills
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence, Data Management, Data Integration and/or Big Data Solutions
- Experience with agile or rapid-iterative software development methodologies
You'll be an important part of a fast-growing startup. We can offer flexible work arrangements, competitive salary and the potential to work remotely, depending on the situation.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs