WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Moosend is a SaaS email marketing platform with world-class features and unparalled server reputation and deliverability of emails. Through Moosend marketing managers manage their mailing lists, create and send beautiful email marketing campaigns and track their results from a slick and sexy web interface. Moosend is currently sending over 100 million emails monthly. More information and overview of 2014 can be found at our infographic on http://moosend.com/2014.
As a product designer for Moosend.com you will work with other bright individuals in designing the core product in terms of the marketing site and the business intelligence platform.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Competitive compensation
- Travel / Phone expenses covered
- Educational expenses for buying books, online and classroom seminars
- Attend at least one conference around the globe on an annual basis
- Stock options
- Flexible work arrangements / Ability to work from home
Moosend is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs