WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Forge is the easiest way for gamers to share short clips of their greatest in-game moments with friends.
We’re a small, distributed team of passionate gamers looking to add talented individuals to our ranks. We’re backed by some of the top VC firms & angels in Silicon Valley who believe in our vision. To learn more about our story and team, check out our about page.
As a small, nimble team, we’re looking for product-minded engineers who are excited about getting their hands dirty with any layer of the stack to get the job done.
What we’re looking for:
- A passion for games.
- Experience building scalable and maintainable applications using Rails (or similar framework), MySQL, and Redis on AWS.
- Desire to learn how to manage and automate infrastructure using tools like Vagrant, Docker, Chef/Puppet.
- Excellent communication skills
- Easy going, humble, and a team player
What’s it like working at Forge:
- 100% distributed with flexible hours. Live and work anywhere you want. Set the hours you want to work. We believe if you hire great people and set clear goals, you can stay out of their way.
- Competitive pay and stock options. We make sure every member of our team feels valued and is compensated fairly.
- Dream setup. Build whatever dream setup you need to get the job done. Sit-stand desks, ergonomic chairs, 3 monitors… the sky’s the limit!
- Unlimited vacation days. It’s important to us that you are healthy, happy, and well rested. We trust you to take the days you need off.
- Team offsites. The entire team gets together 2-3x a year for an all-expenses paid trip. We eat great food and have fun, as well as plan out the next few months of milestones.
- Play games. We believe that in order to build a great product for our users, we have to experience what they experience, which means playing games! We reimburse all purchases of games, consoles, etc. so you can get your game on.
- Eat well. As a distributed company, we don’t have the luxury of having an on-site cafeteria, but we reimburse up to $400/month for meal related expenses.
- Stay healthy. Our health plans premiums are 100% covered by us.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs