WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We have offices in Ithaca, NY and Madison, WI — but will consider remote employees when there is a strong match of skills and experience. Please reference job # SWD15-01.
Want to do innovative work on innovative projects? Develop tools that help real people improve real software? Be a smart person on a smart team, where everyone brings their A game every day?
At GrammaTech, you will be part of an engineering team with a proven record of turning cutting-edge research into commercial products. You'll be part of every phase of the development lifecycle from design through release (and back around).
- Want to work on projects that are truly interesting and useful
- Get satisfaction out of shipping a release or a research prototype, and out of pointing at aspects of it and saying "that's mine."
- Create software development tools that you would love to use yourself
- Are rock-solid on the fundamentals
- Can convince others when you're right, and learn when you're wrong
- Make static-analysis tools that are used worldwide by Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, startups, and government agencies
- Have a research arm that explores new horizons in software analysis, and a product arm that brings the research to market
- Are software experts. All the way to the top of the company
- Are located within a couple of miles of major universities in both Ithaca (Cornell University) and Madison (University of Wisconsin), and collaborate with both
- At least a BS in computer science or equivalent experience. MS is great. PhD is extra-great
- Advanced software application development skills in Java. It's not just about our own code, it's about taking other people's software apart and showing them what makes it tick
- Experience: At least three years of industrial experience or graduate-level work is highly desirable, but good new graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply
Know one or more of these? So much the better.
- Compiler design or static analysis, especially Java analyses such as control-flow analysis, points-to analysis, information-flow analysis, slicing and taint analysis
- Knowledge of general Java-analysis frameworks, such as Soot or WALA is a big plus
- Machine code, especially x86, PowerPC, or ARM
- System-administration experience
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs