WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Qbox provides managed services for Elasticsearch enterprise search and big data applications. Solving problems for our customers is the reason we exist. We seek people who enjoy working with global customers who are implementing bleeding edge technologies.
You should have a technical background with Linux technology stacks, DevOps, networking administration, or database design. We don't care where (or even if) you went to school. You can be located anywhere, but you need to take pride in how efficiently you solve problems for customers.
- Practical and demonstrable experience in DevOps
- Practical experience with databases
- Fluency is English speaking and writing
- Experience with Elasticsearch, the open source NoSQL database that is at the core of our offering
- 1-2 Years administering infrastructure in a public cloud environment, especially Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, or Softlayer
- Demonstrable experience with Ruby
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs