WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're hiring another iOS developer to help build out features for our rapidly growing user base. Want to work on a fun app that currently has over 600k users and growing? Let's talk.
- 3 to 5 years of iOS development experience
- Objective-C (we haven't migrated to Swift just yet, and when we do, we want you to understand the existing code base)
- Location based app experience
- Have built and maintained at least 1 consumer app in the App Store (include a link to it in your reply)
- Comfortable integrating 3rd party SDKs/APIs and working with backend service providers such as parse.com or AWS
We're sure you're familiar with several other iOS frameworks and can tell you how you leveraged them in one of the apps you've created as well.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs