WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Creative Market is a platform for handcrafted, mousemade design content from independent creators around the world, and we’re passionate about making beautiful design simple and accessible to everyone. During our first year, we’ve grown over 1,600% and helped our shop owners earn over $1,000,000 doing what they love, and we need your help to continue building the platform that powers the best place to buy and sell digital design assets. Please send code examples of your best work!
- Build, ship, curate, and iterate on Creative Market features.
- Work with design, product, growth, devops, and support teams to build features.
- Own your work. Whether a nasty bug or an awesome feature, you put your name on every line of code.
- Be a team player. You love to work with others to find the right solutions.
- Be pragmatic. You know a solution has to work for customers and the team as a whole.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Variable pay programs
- Meaningful stock plans
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off / sabbatical plan
- You can join us in our office in downtown San Francisco or work from home.
- You must love to code.
- You’re a generalist who thrives on building complete features independently (front and back-end).
- You’re a PHP expert with a strong understanding of MySQL, Linux (Ubuntu), and Apache and are familiar with memcache, ElasticSearch, and Gearman.
- You’re passionate about building a great product.
- You are diligent, focused on quality, and sweat the details of your work.
- You approach problems from a product perspective, thinking through how the user will interact with what you’re building.
- You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
- You’re a problem solver. You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges.
- You see the big picture. You understand how the code you write interacts with systems and services. You think about issues at scale and plan accordingly.
- You’re passionate about empowering creators to get their work in front of millions of potential customers.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs