WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Doist is seeking an experienced DevOps engineer to join our growing, international team. You will support our cloud-based, SaaS platforms as well as app deployments, constructing new systems, and improving existing ones.
You’ll participate in building tools and processes that support our infrastructure, use monitoring tools to discover and resolve issues, and build and manage testing environments while working closely with our development team.
Required qualifications include:
- experience using AWS services at scale;
- experience in Python scripting;
- experience running high-volume Internet services;
- experience configuring and scaling databases such as MySQL and Redis;
- experience setting up monitoring systems;
- experience setting up backup systems;
- excellent written and spoken English.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs