Our collaborative environment relies heavily on innovation, technical savvy, and problem-solving skills. Our non-hierarchical team accommodates and actively encourages your professional growth. This position can be located anywhere in the US. Recent MS SQL Server experience mandatory.
We're looking for someone who can:
- Write complex, large, SQL Stored Procedures to accomplish complex algos over larger datasets.
- Create, modify, and manage data, databases, data structures and data architecture for (synthetic and common) data tools, processes and documentation.
- Analyze data and usage.
- Report errors through defect tracking process.
- Communicate with management via written detailed status updates regarding potential problems and concerns.
- Assist in reviewing and analyzing business & system requirements and specifications for systems data protocols and future data usage.
- Lead projects independently and work with other members of the team to ensure the project's success.
- Solve complex technical problems involving multiple disciplines.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop/modify moderately complex systems.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in small teams, and be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Refined coding skills Classic ASP, HTML, and XML
- Experience with established QA methodologies
- Experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with UML analysis, design, development, and documentation
- Thorough knowledge of SQL syntax and SQL Server 2000 and 2005 features and functionality
Other Desirable Characteristics:
- Networking: TCP/IP, Socket programming
At Pentius our CEO is also CTO, which speaks to our commitment to the technical foundations of our product line. Our technology positions have C-level exposure within a dynamic, fast growing, highly profitable organization.
Pentius Management, LLC and its affiliates are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.