Raygun is a fast growing company that's helping tens of thousands of developers better understand their software (https://raygun.io). Raygun is a hosted service for automatically collecting data about software crashes and errors. The company and product is growing rapidly with a strong marketing driven approach and proven product/market fit.
The company operates both in New Zealand and the United States, across two offices and is hiring in many roles. Raygun is well respected for excellence in product development. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing, fast moving company where you have a direct impact through community engagement.
Are you involved in any of the following communities and have a passion for any of these languages / platforms?
- Game Development
- Ruby on Rails
Come and join us and you will...
Evangelize Raygun products in person by presenting at conferences, having excellent communication & presentation skills, passion for writing technical blog posts, experience creating script tutorials for video content and devoted activity on social networks with a strong follower base.
You will be helping in pushing the Dev Ops world forward, helping developers on their platform choice in better understanding how their code behaves in the wild. Ultimately, Raygun is helping create better software experiences for end users by giving development teams the insights they need.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Building partnerships with individuals, companies and organizations that serve the same communities we do.
- Speaking and sharing your expertise at user groups, conferences and selected events.
- Supporting, educating and inspiring the community, wherever they may be, at events, on forums. social media, etc
- Creating & driving technical content via speaking, events, blog posts, forums, community activity, webinars, podcasts, case studies, videos and social media channels.
- Outgoing, welcoming and gregarious as people in the community tend to be more receptive & engaging. You should love engaging with developers and technical teams.
- Aggregate community feedback so to advise engineering, sales, and marketing strategy.
- Prepared to travel all over the country as well as some international travel while being productive.
- Available to work weekends, evenings, and unusual hours for events and activities in the community.
- Strong social presence on popular developer-used platforms like Twitter.
- Active developer you cannot just talk the talk, you should walk the walk and be able to inspire those you work with your skills as a developer.
- You'll be helping support Raygun with a strong focus on marketing programs and initiatives that will enhance career advancement.
- Relaxed remote working environment with an experienced, knowledgeable team.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Business travel.
- Health Plan coverage, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance.