WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
The Tripwire Remote Operations Engineer is responsible for maintaining the customer’s Tripwire environment while responding and working closely with customers to resolve technical issues, produce reporting that provides value to the customer organization, and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with our outsourcing service.
The Tripwire Remote Operations Engineer will be a single point of contact and will have a detailed understanding of configurations, infrastructure, and product usage scenarios within the customer environment.
- Drive weekly calls, establishing next actions and commitments for all outstanding priority issues.
- Produce weekly reports that detail how the customer’s environment is doing and what the Tripwire Product line is monitoring.
- Produce quarterly metrics and reporting that demonstrate Support performance.
- Ensure proper handling of every TRO customer case.
- Balance a workload as customer lead of multiple customer accounts in a team environment.
- Offer best practice recommendations for deployment, upgrade, and product integrations.
- Understand and can articulate entire product line and architecture.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues at a high level to determine appropriate path to resolution.
- Must maintain in depth technical knowledge of all Tripwire products.
- On-boarding of new TRO customers – transfer customer from PS engagement phase to the TRO service.
- Build and grow relationships with both the customer Technical staff and Sr. Management. Participate in account growth plans with Tripwire Sales and management teams.
- Advocate for TRO customers with cross-functional teams including Product Management and Development.
- Collaborate with Engineering and QA teams at Tripwire to validate Deployment architectures and Sizing parameters.
- Own, drive and track Hot Customer escalations, including partnering with the Escalations Team, Development, and Product Management.
- Contribute to the KB based on deployment lessons learned and unique issues experienced for any TRO customer.
- Develop and mentor Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support Engineers to help improve their technical knowledge, project management skills, customer management skills, etc.
- Demonstrates ability to present to senior level customer executives such as the CIO, CSO, VP of Sales, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of attributes, education and experience:
- Minimum 3 years technical support and/or system administration experience.
- Strong customer relationship skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of many different IT subject areas: Server OS (windows and Linux/UNIX) administration, network device administration, database administration, active directory administration, virtualization.
- Knowledge of security and change control processes.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize. Must be able to multitask and work with limited supervision.
CISA, CISSP, and/or CISM certifications desirable; PCI ASV qualification a plus.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs