WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Seeking a Backend Developer. The Developer will be tasked with working on all kinds of applications: Websites, API Endpoints and Custom Internet Services.
This is a FTE position.
- Minimum 8 years related experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 4 years experience with a Master's Degree
- Required: Full stack Ruby on Rails (frontend and backend)
- Desired: EventMachine or equivalent experience writing Asynchronous IO services
- Experience with network services / custom servers.
- Must be extremely familiar with Linux
- Generalist: Knows other technologies and programming languages.
- Proven experience with software development
- Highly skilled in designing and developing applications
- Works well with others in a fast paced environment with constant iteration and change
- Lots of experience with git
- Fast learner
- Remote considered for outstanding candidates
- Health/Dental/Vision after 90 days
- Salary DOE
About the Work Environment
- Flexible work environment
- Relaxed work environment
- Fun work environment
- Awesome industry
Please provide Github link or other repository when applying with resume.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs