WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Catalyze provides the underlying infrastructure for the most exciting and innovative technology solutions disrupting healthcare. Digital health is one of the fastest growing sectors of the largest industry in the world - healthcare. And at Catalyze we provide a compliant platform and data services to power the scaling of digital health.
We’re growing rapidly - within 2 years we’ve grown to over 20 employees, raised over $6m in venture capital, and signed some of the biggest brands in healthcare (the VA, Amgen, Blue plans, and many more). Our team and board is made up of experts in healthcare, security and compliance, data control, and cloud engineering. We’re a team of hard working, fun loving people with a passion and commitment for building amazing products and providing excellent service to our customers.
Catalyze is hiring a Network Security Engineer to help us achieve our mission of security the most sensitive data in healthcare. Our platform and solutions are constantly being assessed by external auditors and customers, and we need to assure our networks and systems are secure and risks are mitigated. This is an ideal position for somebody that loves challenges, wants to learn new things and stay up to date on current technology and vulnerabilities, and has an attention to detail in documenting work and learnings.
- Candidate will be able to provide security ops (vuln scans, IDS alert updates)
- Assist/perform remediation (patching vulnerable hosts, adjusting firewall rules, etc)
- Penetration Testing
- Linux system administration and knowledge of networking basics
- Networking operations (firewalls, authentication - LDAP, etc)
- Can operate vulnerability scanners and IDS (Nessus, Snort, OSSEC)
- Experience working within or managing a security incident response team.
- Performing penetration tests, validating configurations, etc
WORKING WITH CATALYZE
- Super flexible working hours (Autonomous work with daily check-ins)
- Full health insurance coverage (employee and family)
- Minimum vacation policy - one week a quarter (you take it willingly, or we force you)
- Customize your computer setup
- Stocked refrigerator and awesome swag (mugs, shirts, hoodies, stickers, track suits, etc)
- Ship software constantly
- Quarter OKRs - you develop independently to align with team and company OKRs
- Slack is our central communication tool
- Full internal transparency (revenue, expenses, fundraising, etc)
- Time periods for personal learning and growth
- Relocation to Madison is preferred, but remote applicants are encouraged to apply (please be clear of this in your application)
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs