WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
traveljunction's engineers develop the valuable assets in the business. Our guiding principle is that by helping our customers we help our business. As an Engineer in the Front End team you’ll be a key part of the idea generation process, working in small teams that take full ownership of their part of our platform. You'll work side by side with designers, back end developers, product owners and copywriters to conceive, analyze, hand code & test your ideas. You’ll be given the freedom to make meaningful and measurable improvements impacting all of our customers.
Our ideal new team member has an excellent eye for detail, pragmatic approach and an absolute commitment to making sure features are well implemented and bug free. We're a delivery focused team so you'd have the same mindset. You take pride in seeing a product you worked on meet the real world and our customers for the first time but you also know that is just the start of it all! If you believe you're calm under pressure, like challenges better than problems and beat challenges with solutions in a collaborative environment then we'd love to hear from you!
- Enjoy prototyping and working with team to create products
- Continuously look for ways to improve traveljunction.com
- Take ownership of sections of traveljunction.com's desktop, tablet and mobile web sites
- Communicate calmly and effectively within your team
- Provide solid feedback and provide help to team members
- Develop applications from the ground up using Node.js / Angular
- Work with our various APIs to create products
- Work with version control and the command line on a day to day basis
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant role, preferably in a commercial environment
- Experience with templating languages
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc
- Excellent knowledge of version control systems
- Comfortable working on a command line
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working within an agile process
We believe in our people and if you're happy we know you'll be doing your best work.
- Competitive Salary
- Machine of your choice (whatever you're used too either PC/Mac)
- Flexible / Remote Working
- 20 days holiday plus your birthday
- Discounted Hotel Bookings
- The Company shall be enrolling all employees into a new work place pension scheme from October 1 2015
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs