WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
DataStax delivers Apache Cassandra™ in a database platform purpose built for the performance and availability demands of IOT, web, and mobile applications.
We are looking for a talented Corporate Solution Engineer with a passion for helping to make customers and partners successful. This individual will have a deep understanding of both the traditional RDBMS and Open Source technologies with the ability to interface with both a developer audience as well as a non-technical audience. This position will be located anywhere in the United States.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to work closely with Account Managers to define sales strategies and deal close plans
- Ensure the success of customer PoC/Pilots through effective management of success criteria and issue escalation/resolution
- Effectively position DataStax products to executives, business sponsors and IT
- Maintain strong technical relationships with customers to ensure customer success
- Provide feedback to Engineering and Product teams to improve quality of DataStax products
- Participate in early access releases of DataStax software
- Engage with the Cassandra Community by attending and speaking at community events
- Conduct research for the SE organization
- Maintain and update the SE intranet
- Assist with development of technical presentations
- Become a fully certified Cassandra expert
- 1–2 years customer facing experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to present complex solutions concisely 1:1 and to a large audience
- 1+ years experience working with enterprise software
- 2+ years experience with Linux and programming (Java, Scala, Python, PHP or C++)
- This position can be located at DataStax HQ (Santa Clara, California) or remote, North America
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs