WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
DataStax, delivers Apache Cassandra™ in a database platform purpose built for the performance and availability demands of IOT, web, and mobile applications. We are looking for a talented full-stack Developer to work on the OpsCenter Core team. This position will be located globally.
OpsCenter, a world-class monitoring and management solution for Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise Server, is the tool of choice for anyone using Apache Cassandra or DataStax Enterprise. Its web-based architecture is designed to improve admin productivity in areas including monitoring and advanced task automation, whether your cluster has 10 nodes or 1,000 nodes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Improving OpsCenter through great code and attention to user experience
- Help maintain and drive improvements to the core architecture of OpsCenter
- Contributing to technical decisions, and making many of your own
- 5+ years programming experience (senior level)
- Advanced Clojure & JVM experience is essential
- Python experience is considered a big asset
- Conversant in both functional and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Comfortable in *nix environments
- NoSQL DB experience with Cassandra experience highly preferred
- Experience building distributed systems
- Self-driven, independent, and able to learn quickly
- Comfortable working on distributed, remote teams
- Having worked with database monitoring and management tools is desirable
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs