WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Prototype1, a small distributed software prototyping and development agency, is looking for a lead product designer and user experience researcher to join our team and help build a company. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with software and takes charge in the early stages of a project to lay the groundwork for amazing products.
This is a key role in our small team and you will be responsible for bringing our client ideas to life in a simple and beautiful way. You’ll work directly with our clients and their users to understand their needs and create high-fidelity prototypes to test our ideas.
This position is a good fit for you if you believe in high-fidelity prototyping as a way to build better software. You will be responsible for leading the early stages of a project (discovery, research, wireframes), working with our visual designers, and testing/iterating our prototypes. A great candidate will have experience with the following; strong visual design skills, HTML/CSS or strong project management skills.
- Must have 2 years of experience
- Must have a portfolio including wireframes and links to software projects
- Full time, salary position
- This is a remote position
- You can translate a high-level product strategy, user needs, and business requirements into functional product features
- You can decipher client ideas and wants to create the most effective solution
- You make design decisions logically and can communicate the thought process behind your decisions easily
- You have basic knowledge of Adobe’s Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- You incorporate user feedback effectively and perform usability tests regularly
- You can communicate interactions and concepts clearly, generally through wireframes
- You are self-motivated and manage schedules/workloads effectively
- You’ve worked with smart developers and understand software development principles
- You have experience in the following
- Visual Design
- Project Management
- Leading kick-off/discovery meetings
- Market and user research
- User testing
- Working with visual designers to create flat designs
- Communicating with front-end developers to create prototypes
- Ensure product integrity is maintained through development process
- Working with your team to involve necessary players throughout the process.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs