WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We’re seeking a highly-motivated iOS developer who is passionate about building products for iPhone and iPad. You’ll be expected to build fast, stable, and beautiful apps to support a diverse and rapidly evolving feature set.
You will work directly with other members of the product team to build experiences that reinforce the Desk brand and help WOW our customers. You will get to work in an exciting and engaging startup-like environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and - most importantly - have fun.
Engineers at Desk believe the things that separate a great engineer from a merely adequate one are passion and integrity, in addition to specific technical skills. We encourage a culture of intellectual curiosity and perpetual learning. Engineers whose personal passions are aligned with what we’re trying to accomplish are the ones most likely to be happy here and to help us succeed.
- Help build and maintain Desk.com’s iOS apps with beautiful, well-tested code.
- Brainstorm and prototype new concepts quickly, turning ideas into real things.
- Work with product managers to meet the demands of our customers, while at the same time continuing to innovate far beyond the competition.
- Work with designers to insure we maintain a high-quality user experience.
- Work with backend engineers to find ways to create the best possible user experience.
- Work with our support team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Participate in code reviews and/or pair programming with other developers.
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ambitious and talented individual who wants to work on difficult problems.
- Ability to architect and write well-structured, easily-maintainable code.
- Demonstrable experience with real-world iOS projects for App Store or Enterprise distribution.
- Consider yourself a Cocoa Touch expert, with solid knowledge of various frameworks such as Core Data and Auto Layout.
- Experience with asynchronous patterns and frameworks such as NSOperations, QCD and NSURLSession to build responsive fluid UIs.
- Deep understanding of web technologies (e.g., HTTP, REST, and JSON).
- Experience debugging iOS apps using LLDB and Instruments
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience with unit testing, mocking, and stubbing on iOS
- Experience with Git and JIRA.
- Comfortable building UIs with Storyboards and purely in code.
- Bonus: Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
- Bonus: Familiarity with MVVM or VIPER patterns on iOS
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs