This is a true remote work position. You can be located anywhere in the world. You must have a good Internet connection.
We need two (2) front-end developers with AngularJS to work with us on a full-time project basis, between 6 and 12 months, starting ASAP. You’ll be part of a team working collaboratively using scrum, TDD and BDD. You should have at least 6 years of full-time experience specializing in web development. You will be working with a team of over 10 developers, but you will be the master of your own domain.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Building speedy, functional web applications using AngularJS and AJAX.
- Designing and implementing user experiences for mobile, tablets and browsers.
- Working independently in coding and code testing.
- Implementing design specs accurately.
- Providing detailed analysis and recommendations to the project lead.
- Implementing recommended design changes, unit tests and regression tests for both performance and data integrity.
- Creating documentation.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong TDD experience (writing test and code at the same time).
- Strong REST API design and implementation skills.
- Hands-on experience with JSON schema.
- Hands-on experience deploying mission-critical applications to production.
- Strong understanding of Git workflow.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Cucumber experience
- Docker experience
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE TOP THREE “MUST HAVES,” PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!