WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
With more than 6 years experience in the retail rewards space Retail Benefits partners with leading companies in the energy, banking, telecom space offering loyalty solutions that allow their customers to be rewarded on their online shopping activity at thousands of retailers.
We’re looking for a developer with a great deal of independence and self organization with proven experience in building production ready web applications. We expect this person to be able to demonstrate an expert understanding in web application development, especially Ruby on Rails and have a commitment to user experience, customer satisfaction and be comfortable working on systems that scale to millions of users.
No Recruiters or Development shops please.
- 4+ years building production Ruby on Rails applications >= 4.1.0
- 1+ years Test Driven Development using MiniTest
- 4+ years relational database design (preferably PostgreSQL > 9.0).
- 2+ years experience with linux system administration (preferably Ubuntu).
- 1+ years source control management using Git.
- Experience deploying scalable applications using Nginx, Sidekiq, Memcached, and Ansible.
- Experience with ReactJS and/or AngularJS
- Experience in financial services, advertising, or affiliate management spaces.
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
- Experience with Google Play Store / iTunes Connect release processes.
- Experience with Browser extensions and Google Chrome Store.
- Competitive salary commensurate to experience and qualifications.
- Flexible time off.
- Work remotely.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs